Terms and Disclaimers
- By buying from Gamefeller, LLC, you agree that you have read and understood all of our policies (see Our Guarantee Page)
- Shipping is never refundable; buyer assumes responsibility for all shipping-related transactions.
- Gamefeller, LLC cannot be responsible for goods lost in transit.
- Gamefeller, LLC cannot be responsible for shipping delays once your package leaves our facility. In most cases, the delivery date is guaranteed - but can be affected by weather and other unforeseen challenges.
- Please note that due to the highly customizable nature of our cornhole and cribbage boards and the amount ordered, each item's handling time varies and is typically 2-3 weeks.
- When not in-use, please store your Gamefeller games and accessories in-doors, away from the outdoor elements. Gamefeller is not responsible for loss or damage due to outdoor elements, e.g. moisture of any kind.
- While in use, please play the cornhole/block stack/cribbage games in the way in-which they are intended - select Game Guidelines for additional information; doing otherwise may cause breakage, product alteration, or injury. Gamefeller is not responsible for product breakage, alteration, or injury due to product misuse.
- Bump N Stack blocks are not meant to be placed in a person's mouth, thrown, used as a weapon, or in any manner that may cause harm to human or non-human. Gamefeller, LLC is not responsible for any actions leading to harm or injury due to product misuse.
- Bump N Stack blocks are made from a soft maple - please choose a soft playing surface like grass or carpet when playing; this will extend the life of the blocks and the fun that accompanies!